i am constantly tighting the screws when I bought the dock used 1 year old the distributer 's rep were replacing screws because the kept comming lose.warranty work.same problem exists. I also have trouble getting boat off platform so I bought a winch @ pulley system .

this takes a huge effort to move boat off. the blocks buckle from the pressure! bruce nelson wont return my calls. is this the way your company respondes !!im totally disgusted with your product and your company rep.ive been a boater for many years and have used wet docks dry docks, trailers ,lifts and high and dry.

this is with out a doubt the worst all around docking system ive ever used.i will not recommend this poor!!!

system. sorry I bought IT!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with ERA Marine Products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ERA Marine Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Water Transport category for more informed decision or compare ERA Marine Products to other companies on our site.

Comments